Track: save rock and roll
For fucks sake, patrick.
For fucks sake, patrick.
My roommate and I have had far too much coffee and I think our neighbors hate us
WHO DID THIS
safety first, tony last.
"For the record I advised against trusting you here.
Prove me wrong.”
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
my roommate is 2 days younger than me so i’ve gotten into the habit of saying “when i was your age..” and then describing what i did 2 days ago
Classic Hollywood Bloopers
And the greatest Hollywood blooper of all time:
These are WONDERFUL
when your cool friend takes you with them to a party
this post is upsetting because it makes it seem like this bunny isn’t cool when in fact it’s very cool
ps people actually say things like this
(this comic iis n the latest Galago Magazine, buy it if it’s available where you live!)
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
"To chap, or not to chap - that is the question…"
A question you can answer with our Shakespearean Lip Balm Set! You get Hamlet (with bonus piece of Yorick), Shakespeare and Macbeth (or as we call it: the Scottish balm). They are ready to make your mouth as moist as Desdemona’s hand in Act 3, Scene 4 of Othello.
Are you telling me that I can finally get William Shakespeare all over my mouth? Because I’m not gonna lie, that’s been an impossible dream.
You can indeed remove Shakespeare’s head and rub his brain all over your lips, it appears.